CCNA Routing and Switching(NEW CCNA V6.0) program provides an integrated and comprehensive coverage of networking topics, from fundamentals to advanced applications and services, while providing opportunities for hands-on practical experience and career skills development. Students will be prepared to take the Cisco CCENT® certification exam after completing a set of two courses and the CCNA Routing and Switching certification exam after completing a set of four courses. The curriculum also helps students develop workforce readiness skills and builds a foundation for success in networking-related careers and degree programs.
CCNA Routing and Switching includes the following features:
- Students learn the basics of routing, switching, and advanced technologies to prepare for the Cisco CCENT and CCNA certification exams, networking related degree programs, and entry-level networking careers.
- The language used to describe networking concepts is designed to be easily understood by learners at all levels and embedded interactive activities help reinforce comprehension.
- Courses emphasize critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, and the practical application of skills.
- Multimedia learning tools, including videos, games, and quizzes, address a variety of learning styles and help stimulate learning and promote increased knowledge retention.
- Hands-on labs and Cisco® Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities help students develop critical thinking and complex problem solving skills.
- Embedded assessments provide immediate feedback to support the evaluation of knowledge and acquired skills.
Course Structure and Sequences
Market research and global employers have consistently indicated that the skills gap for general networking skills is shrinking, while the skills gap for essential networking technologies such as security, voice and wireless, and for emerging technologies such as data center, cloud, and video, is growing. As a global leader in technology and networking, Cisco developed the new CCENT and CCNA Routing and Switching certifications and curriculum to remain aligned with the rapidly changing global job market and trends.
As a result of the changes to the certification exams, students can choose to pursue Cisco advanced technology certifications after achieving the prerequisite CCENT certification. The recommended CCNA Routing and Switching course flow supports student flexibility by helping students prepare for the CCENT certification exam after the first two courses, and helps them prepare for the CCNA exam after completing all four courses.
|04th March 2017 (Saturday)|
|8.30 a.m to 1.30 p.m|
|1 Year (4 Semesters)|
|Program Fee Non SLIIT Students||
|Rs 81,600/=For Non SLIIT Students (Rs 20,400/- per semester) X 4 semesters(Rs.10,710 x 8 Installments)Program fee can be paid at any branch of Bank of Ceylon in favor of SLIIT current A/C 0072821605 at Kollupitiya Branch of Bank of Ceylon and receipt should be handed over to SLIIT before commencement of the Program.[Program Fee can also be paid by a Credit Cards/Debit card VISA/MASTER at the SLIIT Metro Campus]The payment deposit slip should be handed over to SLIIT Metro Campus, Before the class commencing date to avoid any disappointments.|
|Program Fee For SLIIT Students||:||Rs 65,280/=For Current SLIIT students(Rs, 16,320/- Per semester) x 4 semesters, Rs (8,670/- x 8 Installments)Program fee can be paid at any branch of Bank of Ceylon in favor of SLIIT current A/C 0072821605 at Kollupitiya Branch of Bank of Ceylon and receipt should be handed over to SLIIT before commencement of the Program.[Program Fee can also be paid by a Credit Cards/Debit card VISA/MASTER at the SLIIT Metro Campus]The payment deposit slip should be handed over to SLIIT Metro Campus, Before the class commencing date to avoid any disappointments.|
|Level 16,BOC Merchant Tower, 28,St Michael’s Road,Colombo 03.|
|Hotline :-0773300066,General- +94 0117544802+94 11 7543184, +94 11 7543173,|
Certificates/ Transcripts/ Letters can be collected during following days/times only.
|Monday – Friday||8.30 am – 3.00 pm|
|Sunday||8.30am – 5.00pm|