What you will learn
This Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals program is designed to teach you the fundamentals of SQL
using Oracle Database 11g database technology. Using the powerful Structured Query Language (SQL), the data
contained within relational databases can be retrieved, managed and manipulated.
The course will guide and help students to pass Oracle exam of Part – I (1Z0-051) which will make eligible to sit for Part-II exam(1Z0-052)
- Develop essential SQL skills that enable developers to write queries against single and multiple tables.
- Manipulate data in tables.
- Create database objects.
- Use single row functions to customize output.
- Work with group functions to report aggregated data.
- Use conversion functions and conditional expressions.
- Manipulate queries to return required data.
- Perform calculations on data.
- Administer database objects.
|Registration is in Progress|
|Scheduled date is subject to change depend on the students’ registrations.|
|Rs.30,000/- (Rs.15,500 x 2) (Special Fee of Rs.27,000/-(Rs.14,000×2) for Current SLIIT Students),Program fee can be paid at any branch of Bank of Ceylon in favor of SLIIT current A/C 0072821605 at Kollupitiya Branch of Bank of Ceylon and receipt should be handed over to SLIIT before commencement of the Program.
[Program Fee can also be paid by a Credit Cards/Debit card VISA/MASTER at the SLIIT Metro Campus]
The payment deposit slip should be handed over to SLIIT Metro Campus, Before the class commencing date to avoid any disappointments.
|Level 16,BOC Merchant Tower, 28,St Michael’s Road,Colombo 03.|
|Hotline :-0773300066 ,General- +94 0117544802+94 11 7543184, +94 11 7543173|