A very unique course designed specially to provide and understanding on the laws focused on marketing.
The course is arranged in a manner that would provide a comprehensive understanding about the legal system of Sri Lanka including the process and mechanisms involved in administration of justice which will provide a working understanding that would be relevant and important to professionals.
The uniqueness of the course is that it is tailor made for those who are pursuing or intend to pursue a career in marketing.
- To provide a comprehensive knowledge related to the relevant provisions of Law, related to the field of Marketing.
- Enable the professionals in the field of Marketing to learn and apply the legal concepts in carrying out their duties and functions.
- Empower the professionals in the field of marketing through gaining a knowledge of their rights, duties and potential liabilities.
Introduction to Legal System of Sri Lanka
- Introduction to the Legal Systems of Sri Lanka
- Commercial Law in Sri Lanka – main sources of law and importance concepts
- A basic understanding of the civil and criminal wrongs including the substantive and procedural matters, consequences
- Court System of Sri Lanka including the Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms
- Fundamental Rights in Sri Lanka including a brief introduction on corporate liability
General legal framework related to commercial activities and marketing
- Contract Law
- Law of Agency
- Commercial Business Structures including Corporate Law and Partnerships
- Business Names Registration Act and the regulations governing the registration of business names
- Employment Law
- Law of Delict including negligent, fraudulent and innocent misrepresentation, deceptive conduct and product liability
- Consumer Protection Law
- Real Estate Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Cyber Law and Information Technology Law
- Law of Insurance
- Law related to Cheques and Negotiable Instruments
Emerging areas of Law related to Marketing
- Corporate social responsibility and corporate environmental responsibility
- Law of Privacy
|21st October 2017
|01.30 p.m-5.30 p.m (Saturday)|
|Rs 14,000 /- Program fee can be paid at any branch of Bank of Ceylon in favor of the SLIIT current A/C 0072821605 and the payment deposit slip should be handed over to the SLIIT Metro Campus before the date of commencement to avoid any disappointments!!!
[Program Fee can also be paid by a Credit Cards/Debit card VISA/MASTER at the SLIIT Metro Campus]
|Level 16,BOC Merchant Tower, 28,St Michael’s Road,Colombo 03.|
|Hotline :-0773300066 , General- +94 0117544802+94 11 7543184, +94 11 7543173|
Certificates/ Transcripts/ Letters can be collected during following days/times only.
|Monday – Friday||8.30 am – 3.00 pm|
|Sunday||8.30am – 5.00pm|