FACULTY : Business
Department of Business Management
- Master’s Degree in Economics at Faculty of Arts, Department of Economics – University of Colombo (Reading).
- Master’s Degree in Labour Relations and Human Resource Management from Faculty of Graduate Studies – University of Colombo.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Labour Relations and Human Resource Management passed with a Merit from Faculty of Graduate Studies – University of Colombo.
- BBA (Hons) passed with Second Class Upper Division from Sheffield Hallam University – UK.
- Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management (PQHRM) at Institute of Personnel Management (IPM).
- Certificate Course in Human Resource Management (CCHRM) at Institute of Personnel Management (IPM) passed with a Merit.
She has been working as a Lecturer attached to Faculty of Business at SLIIT – Malabe Campus. Prior to that she worked as an Assistant Lecturer attached to Faculty of Business and as an Academic Instructor.
She is the coordinator of Kandy and Kurunagala Centers for Faculty of Business, coordinator of the year one (Regular and June Intakes) – Business Management Degree of Faculty of Business, coordinator of maintaining module files of Faculty of Business, and a visiting lecturer coordinator of Faculty of Business.
- Behavioural Economics
- Labour Economics
- Internet Economics
- International Economics
- Economic Policy Developments
- Green Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Psychology
- Contemporary Issues in Human Capital Management
- Associate Member at Institute of Personnel Management, Sri Lanka.
"Teaching Excellence Award"
presented in recognition of outstanding contribution made in 2016, at the SLIIT Staff Awards Ceremony 2017.
- L. D. A. D. Dissanayake. "Private University Graduates " Perception towards Soft Skills as an Employability Factor." International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), vol. 5(12), pp. 1641-1647, 2016.
- Dissanayake, L. D., Kuruppu, C. L., Weerarathna, R. S., & Silva, N. D. . "A Study of the Relationship between the Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment of Academic Staff in Private Higher Education Institutes in Sri Lanka.." International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), vol. 5(12), pp. 1641-1647, 2016.