FACULTY : Business
Department of Business Management
- Masters in Labour Relations and Human Resource Management, Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Colombo.
- P.G. Diploma in Labour Relations and Human Resource Management (Merit Pass), Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Colombo.
- BBA (Hons.) in Business Management (2nd Class-Upper division), Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
Chalani Kuruppu is a Lecturer in Faculty of Business, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Malabe, Sri Lanka. Her subject areas are Quality Management, Financial Accounting, Economics and Management. In addition to her teaching subjects related to the fields of business, she was the year two student coordinator and the year four coordinator in the Faculty of Business, SLIIT.Furthermore, she is a member of the Faculty Quality Cell (FQC) in Faculty of Business and also a member of the Internal Quality Assurance Unit (IQAU) at SLIIT.
- Kuruppu, C. L. (2016). A Study of Relationship between Service Quality and Students’ Satisfaction: Case of a Selected Private Higher Education Institute in Sri Lanka. International Journal of Science and Research, 5(12), 1854-1863.
- Dissanayake, L. D., Kuruppu, C. L., Weerarathna, R. S., & Silva, N. D. (2016). A Study of the Relationship between the Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment of Academic Staff in Private Higher Education Institutes in Sri Lanka. International Journal of Science and Research, 5(12), 1641-1647.
- Human Resource Management
- Total Quality Management
- Service Quality
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS (ABSTRACT)
Kuruppu, C.L. (2015). Service Quality Gaps in Private Higher Education, Annual Research Symposium, University of Colombo, October.