FACULTY : Business
Department of Business Management
- BSc Special Honours Degree in Information Technology (Specialisation: Information Systems), Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka, 2010
- MSc in Project Management, Keele University, UK
Chathurini Kumarapperuma is a lecturer in Business Management attached to Faculty of Business, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Malabe, Sri Lanka.
Furthermore she has also served as the Senior Treasurer of Faculty of Business Students Community and the Faculty coordinator of Examinations and Timetabling and currently the Senior Treasurer of Students Interactive Society (SIS) of Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology.
- 09/2015 to date –Lecturer, Faculty of Business, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka.
- 2010 – 2015 – Assistant Lecturer, Faculty of Business, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka.
- Accounting Teaching Practices
- Sustainability and Project Management
- Management accounting practices
- Behavioural aspects related to systems implementations
Her research interests are in the following areas:
- Associate Member of Charted Institute of Management Accountants - ACMA - (CIMA, UK)
- Global Charted Management Accountant (CGMA)
- 2010 – Award for Outstanding performance at BSc in IT Field of specialisation: Information Systems at convocation at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka
- 2007 - 2010 Full scholarship based on academic performance to pursue Bachelor of Science Degree at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka
- Suraweera, T., Kumarapperuma, C. U., Wijayasinghe, P.M.T., Jayathilaka, Y.C.P., Madushani, P.L.B. and De Silva, G.H.K. . Change Management in the Context of IT Implementations, "5th International Research Conference for Management and Finance," Colombo , 2010.