FACULTY : Computing
Department of Software Engineering
- Master of Science (MSc) in Information Technology at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT), Sri Lanka
- BSc(Hons) in Information Technology - 2nd Class Upper Divison (2.1 ), Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Senior Lecturer - Year 2017 April - Present
- Lecturer -Year 2012 -Year 2017 April
- Assistant Lecturer -Year 2009 - Year 2012
- Software Engineering (SE) Program Coordinator at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology.
- Software Engineering (SE) 3rd Year Coordinator at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology
- Software Engineering (SE) 4th Year Coordinator at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology.
- Health Informatics
- Data Analytics
- Professional Member of CSSL (Computer Society of Sri lanka) – Membership No : M1155
- K.A.D.C.P. Kahandawaarachchi, K.D.M. Perera, and L. Gunasinghe. "Low cost solution to diagnose Alzheimer’s disease." International Journal of Computer Application, Journal, vol. 162, pp. ISSN: 0975-8887, March 2017.
- Tharanga J G R, Samarakoon S M S C, Karunarathne T A P, Liyanage K L P M, Gamage M P A W, Perera D. "Smart Attendance using Real Time Face Recognition (SMART – FR)." in SAITM, Symposium, April 27, , 2013, pp. ( Paper Id -004 ).
- Gunarathne W.H.S.D, Dulani Perera, Chathurangika Kahandawaarachchi. "Performance Evaluation on Machine Learning Classification Techniques for Disease Classification and Forecasting through Data Analytics for Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)." in 17th IEEE International Bio-Informatics and Bio-Engineering Conference, October 2017, pp. 291-296.
- M.P.N.M. Wickramasinghe , D.M. Perera , K.A.D.C.P. Kahandawaarachchi . "Dietary Prediction for Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) by considering Blood Potassium Level using Machine Learning Algorithms ." in IEEE Life Sciences Conference, 2017, pp. 300-303.