FACULTY : Business
Department of Business Management
- Reading for MBA in Information Technology Specialized in Business Analytics MBA-IT: 2016 Batch (Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa)
- BSc. (Hons) in Information Technology Specialized in Information Systems (11/2009-11/2013) Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT)
- Diploma in Management Accounting (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants-CIMA)
- Certificate of Completion for IT Essentials (Cisco Networking Academy)
- Assistant Lecturer, SLIIT Business School, (07/2017 to present)
- Visiting Lecturer, SLIIT Computing, (01/2017 to present)
- Instructor of the Information Systems Engineering Department, SLIIT (01/2015 to 07/2017)
- Instructor at Faculty of Business, SLIIT (07/2014 to 12/2014)
- Information Systems Executive, Link Natural Products (Pvt) Ltd (11/2013 to 05/2014)
Member of SLIIT Toastmasters Club
- Merit Scholarship from Curtin International Scholarships program to pursue Master of Commerce (Information Systems and Technology) at Curtin University, Perth, Australia in 2015.
- International Merit Scholarship form QUT Science and Engineering Faculty (SEF) to pursue Master of Information Technology at Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia in 2015.
- Merit Scholarship from Faculty of Information Technology to pursue Master of Business Information Systems at Monash University, Melbourne, Australia in 2014.
- Awarded a Full scholarship for excellent academic performance during the 2nd year in SLIIT.
- L.M.H. De Silva, K.I.D.M. Hewavitharana, K.A.D.S.Fernando, J.K.S.Perera, C.Kahandawarachchiand, T.Suraweera. "Strategies for the development of offshoring industry Sri Lanka." in NCTM, 2014, pp. 4-6.