FACULTY : Business
Department of Business Management
- PhD Candidate at Management and Science University, Malaysia
- Masters of Business Administration in the University of Colombo.
- Master of Business Administration in Anglia Ruskin University (UK)
- First Class Honours, Bachelor of Business Management (Marketing) Special Degree – University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
- Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, United Kingdom.
- City & Guilds Level 3 IVQ in Teaching, Training and Assessing Learning (1106)
- ICASL Intermediate Level
- Senior Lecturer at LS Education Group (UK)
- Business Development Executive at Metropolitan Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Social media Marketing
- Chartered Marketer – CIM (UK)
- Gold medalist – “The Best Student” of the year 2008, Department of Marketing Management, University of Kelaniya
- Nisha Jayasuriya. "Sri Lankan Consumer Attitudes towards Healthy Meals." Journal of Marketing and Consumer Research, vol. 24, pp. 69 -79, 2016.
- Chandana Perera; S. L. Kasun Dayanga; Nisha Jayasuriya. "Factors Affecting Credit Card Debts: A Study among Executives in Sri Lanka." International Journal of Science and Research, vol. 5, pp. 1495 – 1504, July 2016.
- Nisha Jayasuriya; W.H. Kumarasinghe; Chandana Perera. "Factors Influencing Employee Motivation in Tile Manufacturing Industry in Sri Lanka." Management and Administrative Sciences Review, vol. 6, pp. 01-14, January, 2017.
- Nisha Anupama Jayasuriya, S. M. Ferdous Azam. "The Impact of Social Media Marketing on Brand Equity: A Study of Fashion-Wear Retail in Sri Lanka." International Review of Management and Marketing, vol. 7(5), pp. 178-183, 2018 Jan.