FACULTY : Business
Department of Business Management
- MA in Finance and Investment (Distinction), University of Nottingham
- BA (Hons) in Finance, Accounting and Management (Second Class Upper), University of Nottingham
- 02/2017 - to date - Lecturer in Accounting and Finance, Faculty of Business, SLIIT
- 04/2015 - 01/2017 - Assistant Lecturer in Accounting and Finance, Faculty of Business, SLIIT
- 01/2014 - 07/2014 - Assistant Manager, Research, Capital Trust Securities (Pvt) Ltd, Colombo
- 07/2011 - 12/2013 - Research Analyst, Capital Trust Securities (Pvt) Ltd, Colombo
- 11/2010 - 05/2011 - Trainee Accounts Executive, Access Engineering PLC
- Jayakody, S.G.. "The Impact of the Sri Lankan Civil War on the Stock Market Performances.." International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues., vol. 7, pp. 394-402, 2017.
- Jayakody, S.G.. "Impact of Working Capital Management on Corporate Investments: Evidence from Sri Lankan Manufacturing Sector.." European Journal of Business and Management, vol. 8, pp. 69-73, 2016.
- Senevirathna, C., Jayakody, S. G. & Peiris, H.R.I. "Vocabulary Facilitation on Technical Modules for ESL Learners: A Case Study of a Sri Lankan Higher Educational Institute." World Journal of English Language, vol. 6, pp. 1-7, 2016.