FACULTY : Computing
Department of Information Systems Engineering
- Masters in Information Systems Management, University of Colombo, 2015
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, 2011
- June 2016 to date - Lecturer
- June 2013 to May 2016 - Assistant Lecturer
- December 2011 to May 2013 - IT Instructor
- Information Systems Acceptance & Usage
- Information Seeking Behavior on the Web
- Human Computer Interaction
- Member - Computer Society Sri Lanka
- T. Jeyakodi, D. Herath. "Acceptance and Use of Electronic Medical Records in Sri Lanka." Scientific Research Journal, vol. Vol 4 – Issue 1, ISSN 2201-2796, pp. 1-5, 2016.
- T. Jeyakodi, D. Herath. "Physicians’ Intention to Use Medical Records in Sri Lanka." International Journal of Technology Enhancements and Emerging Engineering Research, vol. Vol 3 – Issue 12, ISSN 2347-4289, pp. 48-52, 2015.
- T.Jeyakodi, D. Herath. "A Survey on Lack of Adoption of Electronic Medical Records by Physicians at Teaching Hospitals in Sri Lanka." in 5th Young Scientists Forum Symposium, Sri Lanka, 2016, pp. 43-45.
- T.Jeyakodi. "Adoption of Health Information Systems in Sri Lanka." in International Conference on Future Computational Technologies, Singapore , 2015, pp. 8-14.
- Jeyakodi, T. Challenges and the elements of success in undergraduate research, "Global Education Conference and Youth Summit ," Sri Lanka, 2012.