FACULTY : Business
Department of Business Management
- MBA (Post Gradute Institute of Management -USJP ),2017
- B.Com (sp) (Hons) in Business Technology, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka, 2014
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA-UK)
- CCHRM (IPM –SL)(Merit Pass)
Lecturer, Department of Business Management , Faculty of Business , SLIIT-1st of April 2017 to present
Assistant Lecturer , Department of Business Management , Faculty of Business , SLIIT - July 2014 -31st of March 2017
Solution Sales Specialist , Microsoft division , N-able (Pvt) Ltd,February 2014 -July 2014
- Celebrity Endorsement
- Social Media Marketing
- Service Marekting
- Brand Management
- Member of British Academy of Management (BAM)
- Samarasinghe H.M.U.S.R,. ".Analysis of Organizing Function and Managerial Practices–A case study in a Higher Educational Institute in Sri Lanka." International Journal Of Science And Research, vol. 6, pp. 15-22, 2016.
- Samarasinghe , H.M.U.S.R. "Exploring the concept of Marketing Myopia." International Journal of Academic Research and Development, vol. 1/10, pp. 15-19, 2016.
- H.M.U.S.R.Samarasinghe , W.G.N.Wimalaweera . "In search of Stimulative strategies :An analysis of Sri Lankan Vegetable and Fruit Supply Chain ." in Young Business Technology and Entrepreneurial Researchers , 2013, pp. 1-28.
- Samarasinghe H.M.U.S.R. "Factors Affecting to Social Media Adoption and Its Effect on Undergraduate’s Academic Performance." in International Student Conference on Business and Information, 2013, pp. 55-65.
- Koddipili, G, Jayawickrama M.T.N., Yugandari W.D.Y, Pamudini, S.H.,Samarasinghe H.M.U.S.R. "e IInfluence of Social Media Marketing on Customer Loyalty towards Clothing Stores, ." in 5 th National Conference on Technology and Management, 2016(7), pp. 59-68.