Java is a computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. Java is, as of 2016, one of the most popular programming languages in use, particularly for client-server web applications, with a reported 9 million developers.
SLIIT has develop this Program for current programmers and those who are looking to enter the field, focusing on the Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 7 Programmer I & II (1Z0-803, 1Z0-804) or Java SE 8 Programmer I & II (1Z0-808, 1Z0-809) certifications. This Java Programming training covers the core Application Programming Interfaces (API) you’ll use to design object-oriented applications with Java. It covers writing database programs with JDBC, & how to correctly write multi-threaded applications.
* The classes are conducted on Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 8.0.
- Create Java technology applications with the latest JDK Technology
- Develop your object-oriented skills
- Identify good practices in the use of the language to create robust Java application
- Use Lambda expressions in Java applications
- Store and manipulate data using collections
- Manipulate files, directories and file systems
- Connect to databases using standard SQL queries through JDBC
- Create high-performance multi-threaded application
- SCJP Objectives
- Declarations, Initialization & Scoping
- Identifiers & Variables
- Flow Control
- Loops & Iterators
- Object Oriented Concepts
- Inheritance, Is-A, Has-A
- Overriding / Overloading
- Interfaces & Abstract Classes
- Nesting Classes
- API Contents
- Wrapper Classes
- Serialization & De-serialization
- String Formatting, Parsing and Internationalization
- Dates, Numbers, and Currency
- Threads, Thread states
- Thread Interaction
- Collections / Generics
- Equality in Collections
- Generic Types
1. JVM Command Line
2. JAR Files
3. Using Static Imports
|26th November 2016 (Saturday ) Scheduled date is subject to change depend on the students’ registrations.|
|8.30 a.m to 1.30 p.m|
|Rs.26,520/- (Rs.13,770 X 2 Installments)Program fee can be paid at any branch of Bank of Ceylon in favor of SLIIT current A/C 0072821605 at Kollupitiya Branch of Bank of Ceylon and receipt should be handed over to SLIIT before commencement of the Program.
[Program Fee can also be paid by a Credit Cards/Debit card VISA/MASTER at the SLIIT Metro Campus]The payment deposit slip should be handed over to SLIIT Metro Campus, Before the class commencing date to avoid any disappointments.
|Level 16,BOC Merchant Tower, 28,St Michael’s Road,Colombo 03|
|Hotline :-0773300066,General- +94 0117544802+94 11 7543184, +94 11 7543173|
Certificates/ Transcripts/ Letters can be collected during following days/times only.
|Monday – Friday||8.30 am – 3.00 pm|
|Sunday||8.30am – 5.00pm|