Guidelines for Visitors
Instructions to Visitors
At the Entrance
- Show your COVID 19 - Vaccination Card at the Entrance.
- Follow instructions given by the security staff.
- Do not enter campus if your body temperature is over 37 ͦC or you have Covid-19 symptoms (e.g., cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever, diarrhea, loss of taste, or smell).
- Do not enter campus if you were in contact with a suspected or known patient of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Those advised to self-quarantine by the relevant Health Authorities should not visit campus until the quarantine period is over.
- Wash your hands with soap and water at the washing station at the main entrance
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory inside the campus.
- Maintain 1m distance between each other AT ALL TIMES.
- MINIMIZE MOVEMENTS BETWEEN BUILDINGS.