- Minimum 20% of the course fee should be borne by applicant
- Maximum period of the loan - course duration + 4 years (maximum)
- Grace period - course duration
- Up to Rs 1.0 Mn - joint and several guarantees of two persons. If above Rs. 1.0 Mn - mortgage over an immovable property
- Rate of interest –
up to 5 years - monthly AWPLR + 3.0% p.a. (floor rate - 22%)
up to 7 years - monthly AWPLR + 3.5% p.a. (floor rate - 24%)
- Apply jointly with parents or a guardian
- No capital repayment during the period of study.
- Low interest rates.
- 90% Funding of the Course Fee.
- No guarantors required. (Bank to decide)
- Long-term repayments.
- Loan can be coupled to purchase a laptop.
- Special benefits for HNB Youth accountholders.
For further details please contact,
Ishara - 0761427345
Bevan - 0761427880
Tremin - 0771141605 (Kandy)
Log on to www.hnb.lk
- Obtaining Loan upto Rs.10.0Mn
- Repayment period upto 08 years
- A grace period upto 03 years
- Flexible Repayment options
- 50% discount on the processing fee
- Online banking facility free for the first year