Ms. Anuja Lokeshwara
Faculty of Business | Business Management
- Academic Instructor at SLIIT - Faculty of Business Management (November, 2018 - to present)
- Accounts Officer at Land Reform Commission Sri Lanka (November, 2017 - October, 2018).
- Junior Product Excecutive at OCTA: EW Information Systems (Pvt) Limited (June, 2016 - June, 2017).
- Trainee Financial Analyst at Isenguard Investments (Pvt) Limited. (December, 2015 - February, 2016)
- Reading for MBA in International Business, University of Colombo, (2018-2020).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Diplomacy and World Affairs, Bandaranaike International DiplomaticTraining Institute.
- CIMA Passed Finalist (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- BBA (Hon) Business Management (First Class), Sheffield Hallam University, UK (2016).
- BBA (Hons) in Business Management, Specialized in Accounting and Finance (2nd Class Upper Division), SLIIT (2017)
- Diploma in Diplomacy and World Affairs (Merit Pass), Bandaranaike International DiplomaticTraining Institute.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- SLIIT Prize: Student of the Best Performance in BBA (hons) Business Management, Sheffield Hallam University, UK, 2016.
- BOC Award: Student of the Best Performance for Consecutive Three Years of the BBA (Hons), Business Management, Sheffield Hallam University, UK, 2016.
- CIMA Award: Best Performing Student in BBA (Hons): Accounting Specialization, SLIIT, 2017.
- Partial Scholarships awarded (2014,2015,2016) based on performance to persue BBA (Hons) Specialized in Accounting, SLIIT.
Research Interests and Memberships
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Sustainable Development
- Green Accounting
CIMA - Student Membership
- S. Gobinath, K. Tharshan, W.R.H. Dheerasekara, M.M.D de S. Gunawardena, S. G. Jayakody, A.A Lokeshwara " "Factors Influencing the Private Cost of Higher Education; the Case of Sri Lanka" " International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, vol.Vol 18, Issue No 3 , 2019, https://doi.org/10.26803/ijlter.18.3.10,
- Lokeshwara, A.A. " Initiatives Taken Towards the Decent Work and Economic Growth SDG: Case of Sri Lanka. " Diplomacy and World Affairs, vol.1, 2019, pp.165-176,