Ms. Nilmini Rathnayake
Faculty of Business | Business Management
Nilmini Rathnayake is a graduate with a first class of B.Sc. Public Management (Special) degree from University of Sri Jayewardenepura. She joined to SLIIT, Faculty of Business as an instructor in the Department of Business Management in 2019
04/2019 - Instructor/Department of Business Management
- Former trainee Insurance Assistant at Sri Lanka Insurance Corporation Limited (General Insurance Claim Department- Head Office)
- Former Management Trainee at National Water Supply & Drainage Board
- Former Audit Trainee at H.M.Karunarathna & Company Chartered Accountants
- B.Sc. Public Management (Special) degree (With a First Class) – October 2018
Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
- Passed Finalist of AAT Sri Lanka in 2013 Jan
- Completed up to Business Level of Chartered Accountancy from ICASL
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- Gold Medalist – “Deshamanya Proffessor Linus De Sliva Memorial Gold Medal” of the year 2019, Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
- To increase awareness among young scholars on the issues of Sustainable Development, MIND grants annual scholarships to undergraduates in Sri Lankan universities.
- 17th batch of scholars – Sept’17-Aug’18
Research Interests and Memberships
- Sustainable Development
- Eco Innovation
- Brand Experiences
- AAT Sri Lanka
- ICASL Sri Lanka (Student Membership)
- Brand experiences in higher education industry