Dr. Ranjiva Munasinghe
Faculty of Business | Information Management
- CEO/Director, MIND Analytics & Management. April 2018 -
- Head of Delivery, Gestetner of Ceylon PLC - KPO Division. September 2016 - March 2018.
- CEO/Managing Director, Argyle X (Pvt.) Ltd. May 2014 - March 2018.
- Lecturer, Colombo University - MSc. Financial Mathematics. July 2010 - July 2014
- Vice President - Quantitative Services, Moody's Analytics (legacy Amba Research). October 2006 - May 2014.
- Teaching Assistant, University of Warwick - Mathematics Department. October 2001 - June 2006.
- CQF (Certificate of Quantitative Finance) with Distinction, June 2010
- PhD Mathematics, University of Warwick, UK; July 2006 Main Research Area: Reaction-Diffusion Systems
- MA Mathematics, Cambridge University, UK, June 2000
- BSc. Mathematics & Physics (First Class Honours), University of Warwick, UK; July 1999
HONOURS AND AWARDS
Research Interests and Memberships
Numerical Methods & Algorithms for Data Science & Analytics
- Data Fitting/Function Approximation/Interpolation & Extrapolation
- Cubic Spline Interpolation
- Spline Regression
- Rational Function Interpolation
- Renormalization Methods
- Analysis of Fat-Tailed Data
- Fitting Linear Regression Models with Fat Tailed Data
- Algorithmic Strategies for Investments/Games
- Ergodic Processes
- Kelly Criterion
- Jensen Inequality
- Information Theoretic Statistical Inference
Please refer to Research Interests section.
- Ranjiva Munasinghe, R. Rajesh, Roger Tribe, O. Zaboronski " "Multi-Scaling of the n-Point Density Function for Coalescing Brownian Motions" " Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol.268, Issue 3, 2006, pp.717-725, 10.1007/s00220-006-0110-5,
- Ranjiva Munasinghe, R. Rajesh, O. Zaboronski " "Multiscaling of correlation functions in single species reaction-diffusion systems" " Physical Review E, vol.73, Issue 5, 2006, 10.1103/PhysRevE.73.051103,
- Ranjiva Munasinghe " Large Fluctuation Effects in Low Dimensional Reaction-Diffusion Systems." University of Warwick, 2006,