Mr. Jeewaka Perera
Faculty of Computing | Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Lecturer -Faculty of Computing, SLIIT (June 2021- Present).
- Editorial Assistant - ICTer Journal (March 2021 - Present)
- Assitant Lecturer - University of Colombo School of Computing (March 2021 - June 2021)
- Student Developer Intern, Student developer - Innovations Hub, California State University, Fresno, USA (October 2018 - June 2020)
- MSc. in Computer Science, California State University, Fresno, USA.
- BSc. in Computer Science, California State University, Fresno, USA.
- Minor in Mathematics, California State University, Fresno, USA.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
Research Interests and Memberships
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Machine Learning
- Neural Network Architectures
- Multi-Objective Optimization
- Multi-Objective Combinatorial Optimization Using Multi-Objective Deep Graph Reinforcement Learning