Ms. Pasangi Ratnayake
Faculty of Computing | Information Technology
- Academic Instructor in Department of Information Technology (January 2016 - August 2016), Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology - Sri Lanka
- Technology Advisory Associate (August 2016 - March 2017), Ernst & Young - Sri Lanka
- Assistant Lecturer in Department of Information Technology (April 2017 - August 2019), Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology - Sri Lanka
- Lecturer in Department of Information Technology (August 2019 - Present), Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology - Sri Lanka
- B.Sc (Hons) in Information Technology, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka, 2016
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- 2nd runner up of the EXSTO competition of the CodeFest event organized by Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology.
- Qualified to participate in National Best Quality Software Award (NBQSA) of Sri Lanka, 2015.
Research Interests and Memberships
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Data Science
- L.N.C Perera, G.M.T.K.D.S Suriyawansa, R.S Somarathne, P.B Ratnayaka, D.I De Silva " The Vision Guard " International Journal of Research in Science and Technology(IJRST), 2015,
- D.I De Silva, G.M.T.K.D.S Suriyawansa, L.N.C Perera, R.S Somarathne, P.B Ratnayaka Vision Problem Tester in International Conference on Computational Techniques in Information and Communication Technology (ICCTICT), year 2016, New Delhi, India, 2016,
- VY Tittagalla, RR P Wickramarachchi, GWCN Chandrarathne, NMDMB Nanayakkara, P Samarasinghe, P Rathnayake, MGNM Pemadasa Screening Tool for Autistic Children in 2019 11th International Conference on Knowledge and Smart Technology (KST), year 2019, Phuket, Thailand, pp.132 - 136, IEEE, 23-26 Jan. 2019, 30.04.2019