Ms. Kasuni Guruvita
Faculty of Engineering | Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Assitant Lecturer at the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka.(from January 2018)
- Associate Lecturer at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia.(from January 2017)
- Instructor at the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka.(23rd January 2017 to 1st February 2018)
- B.Eng(Hons) in Electrical Power Engineering ,Curtin University, Australia, 2016.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Installation ,University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, 2020.
- LLB (Hons) ,Buckinghamshire New University, UK .
HONOURS AND AWARDS
Research Interests and Memberships
- Power systems analysis-renewable energy integration (solar PV and wind)
- Distrubtion generation
- Renewable energy
- Power electronics
- Member of Engineer’s Australia.
- Member of IEEE.
- Control the voltage rise in low voltage feeder due to solar panel (final year research project )
- Verticle axis wind turbine for Sri Lankan highways (final year research project )