Ms. Nimesha Narampanawa
Faculty of Engineering | Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Assistant Lecturer at the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka (From 10th March 2020)
- Demonstrator at Faculty of Technology, Wayamba University Sri Lanka (From 24th April 2018 To 9th March.2020)
- Intern Researcher, Arthur C Clarke Institute for Modern Technology (From 01st September.2017 To 24th March.2018 )
- Reading for a M.Phil. (Master of Philosophy) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya – research area: Multi-objective performance optimization of printed Yagi-Uda antennas.
- Bachelor of Sciences (Joint Major) in Electronics and Computing & Information Systems, Wayamba University of Sri Lanka - Second Class Honours
HONOURS AND AWARDS
Research Interests and Memberships
- Power Electronics
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Communication Engineering
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Multi-objective performance optimization of printed Yagi-Uda antennas.
- W. M. R. N. K. Narampanawe, Disala Uduwawala, J. M. J. W. Jayasinghe Design of a small high directivity printed Yagi antenna in International women in engineering Symposium 2020 (WIESymp2020), year 2020, IEEE (ISSN: 2756-908XW), W. M. R. N. K. Narampanawe, Disala Uduwawala, J. M. J. W. Jayasinghe,
- Disala Uduwawala, J. M. J. W. Jayasinghe, W. M. R. N. K. Narampanawe " Genetically Modified High Gain Sierpinski Carpet Fractal Antenna " 2019 IEEE 14th International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems, vol.ISBN 978-1-7281-6443-4, 2019, pp.11-14,