Ms. Sachini Kandawala
Faculty of Engineering | Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- 2018.07.01 to date - Lecturer, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Malabe.
- 2016.08.01 to 2018.05.31 - Assistant Lecturer, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Malabe.
- 2016.01.12 to 2016.07.30 – Academic Instructor, Department of Information Systems Engineering, Faculty of Computing, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Malabe.
- 2014.12.01 to 2016.01.08 – Junior Quality Assurance Engineer (Trainee), VirtusaPolaris (Pvt) Ltd.
- M.Sc. in Information Systems at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology.
- B.Sc. Special (Hon's) Information Technology Specialized in Computer Systems & Networking at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- Best Performance Award in M.Sc. Convocation (2018)
Research Interests and Memberships
- Database Optimization, Big Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Cloud Computing, Business Process Re-engineering, Machine Learning.
- Mr. Anuradha Jayakody, Mr. Iain Murray, Mr. Johannes Herrmann, Ms. Shashika Lokuliyana, Ms. Sachini Kandawala, Ms. Elaine Nanayakkara " A Database Optimization Model with Quantitative Benchmark Presentation, at India, 2016
- D.S.A.Kandawala " A Case Study of Sri Lanka Oil Price Fluctuations and Its Influencing Factors Using Predictive Analytics.', Presentation, at Galle,Sri Lanka, 2016
- Mr. Anuradha Jayakody, Ms. Shashika Lokuliyana, Ms. Sachini Kandawala " IGOE IoT Framework for Waste Collection Optimization', Presentation, at Sri Lanka, 2017