Ms. Hansi Abeynanda
Faculty of Humanities & Sciences | Mathematics Unit
- Tutor in mathematics, depatment of mathematics, University of Kelaneya, 2012-2014.
- Instructor in mathematics, Faculty of Engineering, SLIIT, 2014.
- Assistant lecturer in mathematics, Faculty of Engineering, SLIIT, April, 2015-2016.
- Lecturer, Mathematics Unit, Faculty of Humanities & Sciences, SLIIT, April,2017 - up to date.
- BSc, University of Kelaniya, 2010.
- MSc, University of Kelaniya, 2014.
- Reading for a Mphil, University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
Research Interests and Memberships
- Mathematical Optimization
- Factor Analysis
- Differential equations
- Mphil research - Distributed Optimization over Limited Communication Networks
- H K Abeynanda A study of factors affecting the exports of the garment industry in sri lanka in National Conference on Technology and Management (NCTM),, year 2017, SLIIT, Malabe, pp.69-74, IEEE,
- H K abeyanda, H E K Fernando A new approach of numerical analysis to solve higher order ordinary differential equations using the Taylor Series in International Conference on Computational Modeling & Simulation (ICCMS-2017), year 2017,
- Manaram Gnanasekera, Hansi K. Abeynanda " "The Error Analysis Based on the Kalman Gain in a Position Predicting Algorithm of an Occluded Object" " Journal of Signal and Information Processing (JSIP), vol.8, Issue 3, 2017, pp.161-177, 10.4236/jsip.2017.83011 ,