Ms. Eshani Fernando
Faculty of Humanities & Sciences | Mathematics Unit
- 09/2020 to present - On study leave
- 03/2017 to Present - Assistant Lecturer (Permanent) in the Mathematics Unit at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT).
- 03/2016 to 03/2017 - Assistant Lecturer (Probationary) in the Mathematics Unit at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT)
- 01/2015 to 03/2016 - Instructor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT).
- 02/2014 - 01/2015 - Instructor in the Department of Mathematics at University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- B.Sc. Special (Mathematics) (First Class Honours)
- PG. Dip. in Operational Research
HONOURS AND AWARDS
Research Interests and Memberships
- Mathematical Analysis
- Data Science
- Abeynanda H.K, Fernando H.E.K. A new approach of numerical analysis to solve higher order ordinary differential equations using the Taylor series in International conference on Computational Modeling & Simulation, year 2017, Colombo, pp.284-286, Faculty of Science, University of Colombo,
- H.E.K. Fernando, T.M.J.A. Cooray " "Determinants of Banking Performance of Licensed Specialised Banks in Sri Lanka: A Time Series Analysis" " International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP), vol.9, Issue 12, 2019, pp.542-549, http://dx.doi.org/10.29322/IJSRP.9.12.2019.p9668,