Ms. Iresha Donmanige
Coordinator | School of Psychology
Faculty of Humanities & Sciences | School of Psychology
- Ms. D Iresha Chamindi has begun her career as a Lecturer in Psychology and has worked with UK based Universities from the start of her career.
- She has worked as a Lecturer in Psychology, teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and is well-versed in Sri Lankan and UK academic standards.
- She has held positions in Academic Administration as a Programme Coordinator, Manager, Academic lead and is also a Corporate Trainer.
- Currently she holds the positions of a Lecturer, Coordinator - BSc (Hons) Psychology (LJMU) and Manager Academic Affairs – Student Services at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology.
- BA Psych (India)
- MSc appPsych (UK)
HONOURS AND AWARDS
Research Interests and Memberships
Ms Iresha’s research intrests focuses on organisational psychology phenomenon. Some of her research intrests are;
- Organisational Citizenship Behavior
- Work Locus of Control
- Job Satisfaction