- முக்கிய பக்கம்
- எங்களை பற்றி
- எதிர்கால மாணவர்கள்
- மாணவர் வாழ்க்கை
- தொழில்முறை நிகழ்ச்சிகள்
Our MPhil degrees are offered in both Computing and Engineering fields. These programmes have been developed while considering the latest industry trends and immerging technologies that’s currently being used in the industry. The candidate has to proceed with this programme in research work. Since SLIIT is always encourage individuals to mold in inventions to develop the nations wellbeing.
Important Dates to Remember
- MPhil in Software Engineering
- MPhil in Information Technology
- MPhil in Computer Networks
- MPhil in Cyber Security
- MPhil in Civil Engineering
- MPhil in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- MPhil in Mechanical Engineering
- MPhil in Materials Engineering
- MPhil in Business Administration
Selection to the programme is based on
- Academic performance
- The strength of the research proposal
- Research capabilities demonstrated
- The strength of recommendations
- The relevance of background and experience to proposed research work
The shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by SLIIT. At the interview, the overall suitability of the applicant to follow MPhil programme is assessed.
Applicants are advised to find suitable supervisor and co-supervisors before submitting the application. The supervisor of a MPhil student should be a faculty member of SLIIT. On request, SLIIT may be able provide some assistance to find supervisors.
Supervisors of MPhil programs should be:
- Knowledgeable in the subject area to be covered in the research programme,
- Holding an MPhil Degree or higher qualification, or a person of eminent research standing acceptable to SLIIT.
Duration : 3 Years Part time / 2 Year Full time
The minimum duration of the programme leading to the Degree of Master of Philosophy (MPhil) shall be: