Ethical hacking training goes in-depth into the techniques used by malicious, black hat hackers with attention getting lectures and hands-on lab exercises. You leave with the ability to quantitatively assess and measure threats to information assets; and discover where your organization is most vulnerable to hacking in this network security training course. The difference of this course is, it will teach you the defensive and offensive methods in security a given information infrastructure. Apart from the technical aspects we will cover the management skills needed to work as a consultant in the industry.
- This ethical security training course has a significant return on investment; you walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand. The course is ideal for network administrators, security officers & crime prevention / protection officers and is designed to educate for the purpose of properly defending systems from hacking attacks.
- Cyber forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Computer forensics is simply the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence. Evidence might be sought in a wide range of computer crime or misuse, including but not limited to theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, and fraud. Cyber Forensics investigators can draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system, or recovering deleted, encrypted, or damaged file information.
Who should attend:
System professionals who looking for a security qualification. Security professionals who need to upgrade skills and knowledge.
On course completion, you can:
Convert yourself to a professional in vulnerability analysis and penetration testing Learn ethical hacking in the right way with the understanding of Law, auditing, business impact and etc. Only ethical hacking course which will teach you auditing skills needed for security consultation. Teach you the basics of information security standards like ISO 27001, ISO 22301
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- System Hacking
- Social engineering
- Denial of service & Distributed Denial of Services attacks
- Google Hacking Methodologies
- Penetration Testing
- Hacking Web Servers
- Email Hacking/Phishing attacks
- Advanced Key logger Technology
- Web Hacking
- Computer Forensics Investigations
- Gray Box Testing
- Mobile Hacking & Virus
- Malware Analysis
- Auditing Skills
- Security Management
- ISO 27001/ISO 23001
- Consultancy Skills
|23rd October 2017
|9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m (Monday)|
|48 Hours (one Month)|
|Rs 48,960/=Rs.45,900/= Special Fee for Current SLIIT Student Program fee can be paid at any branch of Bank of Ceylon in favor of SLIIT current A/C 0072821605 at Kollupitiya Branch of Bank of Ceylon and receipt should be handed over to SLIIT before commencement of the Program.
[Program Fee can also be paid by a Credit Cards/Debit card VISA/MASTER at the SLIIT Metro Campus]The payment deposit slip should be handed over to SLIIT Metro Campus, Before the class commencing date to avoid any disappointments.
|SLIIT Malabe Campus New Kandy Rd, Malabe|
General- +94 0117544802+94 11 7543184, +94 11 7543173
Certificates/ Transcripts/ Letters can be collected during following days/times only.
|Monday – Friday||8.30 am – 3.00 pm|
|Sunday||8.30am – 5.00pm|