With the rapid involvement of digital technologies, growing exposure to hardware and an increase in internet penetration, customer focus receptivity has shifted away from traditional forms of marketing to digital channels therefore it is impossible to successfully achieve an organization’s marketing objectives without a digitally oriented marketing strategy.
This module will enable students to build essential skills in digital marketing in order to identify, integrate, plan and monitor effective digital tactics to deliver enhanced marketing objectives.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to
- Understand the benefits, impact, opportunities and challenges the digital landscape has on an organization.
- Understand the relevance of digital platforms and channels in a practical context.
- Develop a digital marketing plan and effectively measure the success of digital initiatives.
The Program Contents are as follows:
- Understanding the benefits, impact, opportunities and challenges the digital landscape has on an organization
- Introduction to digital marketing
- The differences between digital & traditional marketing
- Benefits of digital marketing
- The scope, innovation and opportunities offered by new technologies
- Online marketing concepts
- Online Consumer behavior & power
- How the internet is used as a vehicle for revenue generation
- Understanding the relevance of digital platforms and channels in a practical context
- Understanding online targeting
- The digital marketing mix
- Understanding online advertising and how it works
- Online customer experience & journey
- Acquiring, retaining and building loyalty
- Practical use of digital tools
- Developing a digital marketing plan and effectively measuring the success of digital initiatives
- How to develop a social media plan
- How to develop an outline digital marketing plan
- Understanding Measurement & digital Key Performance Indicators
|15th July 2017|
|Rs 20,000 /- Program fee can be paid at any branch of Bank of Ceylon in favor of the SLIIT current A/C 0072821605 and the payment deposit slip should be handed over to the SLIIT Metro Campus before the date of commencement to avoid any disappointments!!!
[Program Fee can also be paid by a Credit Cards/Debit card VISA/MASTER at the SLIIT Metro Campus]
|Level 16,BOC Merchant Tower, 28,St Michael’s Road,Colombo 03.|
|Hotline :-0773300066 , General- +94 0117544802 / +94(0)11 230 1904|