The SLIIT Career Guidance Unit is geared up yet again to conduct its annual Career Week for 2019, where young undergraduates and graduates of SLIIT can meet many industry partners of SLIIT who will be offering internship and job opportunities in one location.
Last year saw over 50 companies participating for the Career Week and this year the CGU warmly welcome our Sponsors
- Platinum Sponsor and Career Development Partner: London Stock Exchange Group
- Gold Sponsor and Career Partner: Sysco LABS
- Silver Sponsor and Telecom Partner: Dialog Axiata PLC
- Silver Sponsor and Technical Partner: WebQuarters Group
- Bronze Sponsor: Unilever Sri Lanka
Together with the sponsors and faculties, SLIIT Career Guidance Unit expects to host many pre-career week activities such as
- Personal and career path development workshops by companies (CV writing, Interview skills, grooming etc and changes in the job market)
- Special technical session by companies that are related to current course work or introducing new technologies and trends
- Scheduled interviews and Walk-in interviews on the Career Day.